This is only directed at the ladies because they tend to care about things like this more than the guys. Most guys simply workout at the gym and call it a day when it comes to improving musculature. Why should you care about how your legs look? For the same reasons that you care about how the rest of your body looks. You can improve your self confidence by being less self-conscious. Your entire attitude toward life can be improved by taking better care of your body.
10 steps to great legs
Here are some pointers that will help you to not only have the nicest legs on the block but to feel good about wearing those skirts and dresses again.
- Getting older doesn’t have to mean varicose veins and spider veins. There is such a thing as sclerotherapy you know. Check with your doctor to see if this procedure is something that you can take advantage of.
- Those heels may be uncomfortable but they certainly make for shapelier calves and wearing them is also good for your buttocks.
- Fresh looking skin doesn’t only belong on your face. Keeping your legs moisturized and shaving will decrease that flaky skin and give your legs a healthier glow.
- In the same manner of thinking, there is no harm in exfoliating the skin on your legs with a scrub to help get rid of dead skin cells. Technically this should be done before you shave your legs.
- In regards to tanning you know about all the hubbub concerning the sun and skin cancer. You’ve heard all the horror stories. Tan legs look good. There’s no two ways about it. By wearing a sunscreen you can block the harmful rays but still get something of a tan. You can also go with an artificial tan but test it out before you go anywhere important because some of them make your skin look orange or yellow.
- Exercise weight training, aerobics, climbing stairs, swimming, bicycle riding, walking, jogging or running, and using a good old-fashioned jump rope are all fabulous ways to shape up and slim-down your legs.
- Blemishes and other skin conditions, if not taken care of by something over-the-counter, can usually be helped with the assistance of a good dermatologist. Surely you can find one online next time you have that laptop open.
- Some ladies choose to utilize makeup on their legs but be careful it doesn’t end up on your nicest skirts, dresses, nylons and those Manolo Blahnik strappy sandals.
- Don’t skimp on the quality of your razor or the products you use with which to shave your legs.
If you prefer waxing however, have at it. But there’s really no need in this day and age to subject yourself to that kind of pain.